Friday, October 8, 2010

Sick

Yesterday and today my whole body felt pretty achy. This afternoon my temp was 99.6 so I'm taking Ibuprofen and keeping my distance from Grace, being quarantined down in the den--that means I'll be unable to share the load with helping Grace during the night tonight. Please pray for Grace and Michelle and for a full, restful night of sleep.

Here are some recent photos, including our visit to Burt's Pumpkin Farm last Sunday--Grace's first such adventure. We stayed in the back corner of the patch to keep away from other people. :0)

-Derek











5 comments:

  1. Aw, LOVE the pumpkin pics. Grace is looking so happy and healthy (Chelle: I know we've always said "healthy" is a bad adjective for girls, but in babies I think it can be appropriate, let me know if I'm off base ;-)
    Praying for your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless My Soul.
    How I loved those pumpkin patch days.
    Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of your family.

    Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand). Jeremiah 33:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has got to be one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ‘Gracie’ ...that’s how I pray for you...I must tell you something: You are one blessed little girl. Now how do I know this? I had the privilege of meeting your grandparents & uncles. I experienced the 'grace' of Jesus in their lives. You WILL go forth with singing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! You all look great considering how little sleep your getting. Derek I hope you feel better soon and I'm praying hard that Grace will be able to rest more and therefore Michelle also.

    ReplyDelete